BC Classics 2018
- Classics – Bikes from the 60’s and 70’s
- Retro – Naked Bikes & Street Fighters
- Café Old School. 50’s and 60’s
- Café Modern – 1980 Upwards
- Brat Bobbers
- Flat Trackers
- Old School Choppers
- Modern Choppers
- Touring – Gold wings
ALL BIKES TO BE LOCAL BUILDS ONLY.
ALL BUILDS MUST BE PRIVATE BUILDS.
ONE WINNER PER CLASS
ONE OVERALL WINNER FOR BEST BIKE
• Peoples choice care of media entrants and voting.
• Electronic votes on the day from 08h00, 20/10/2018 – 12h00, 21/10/2018
All entrants must have bikes on display by no later than 12h00 on the 19/10/2018
All Contestants must participate in a compulsory 10km ride out under BC CLASSICS Control. (20/10/2018 @12H00)
BC Classics Judges will then judge Bikes on display at 14h00 on the 20/10/2018.
All contestants to ride their bikes through to the arena at 13h30. On the 21/10/2018.
BC Classics Prize giving will be in the arena on the 21/10/2018 @ 14h00.
Only 70 bikes allowed to enter.
R100.00 Registration fee.
T’S AND C’S to be signed.
The venue is Carnival City,
“The goal & objective is to create a fun filled family weekend experience introducing a fresh perspective to the biking fraternity with a variety of educational & entertaining biking events & displays.”
There will be a Rider Skills Academy open to 4 categories:
Commercial Division. (Delivery Bikers).
SAMRA has arranged a thrilling display of racing techniques on Saturday evening and Sunday.
This will include.
- Pocket bikes. Mini Moto.
- Honda NSF100
- Super Moto.
- Ladies 250 Cup.
- Additional attractions.
- Pro Street Bike Freestyle demonstrations
- Celebrity Media Challenge (Radio and TV.)
- Custom Classic Bikes Competition.
- Public Safety Demonstrations by Motorised Police Force.
- New Bike demonstrations.
- Mass rides for charity collections.
- LASER and Lighting show with sky divers and much more.
This event is also to raise funds for selected CHARITIES and NPO’S.
• Bike Racing • Biking Displays • Celebrity Challenges
• Skill Competitions • Adventure Rides • BC Classic Bikes
• Category Prizes • Main Prizes • Hourly Prizes
• Food & Drink Stalls • Biking Accessories • And Much More…
Massive Spot Prizes to be won
Your entrance ticket is your entry to WIN!!!
20th October 2018
Time until the Biking Carnival opens.
NOT LONG TO GO. DIARISE THE DATES AND BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY.
BOOK YOUR EXHIBITION SPACE TODAY
AND MAKE YOUR LIFE AND BUSINESS MORE EXCITING AND PROFITABLE
With over 300 stalls available, 7 MASSIVE big screens showing live events and advertising exhibitors, kiddies area, food and drink area, Burnout area, Bike BUY & SELL Area, Private Bikes only parking (cars seperate parking), BC Classics, Samra Racing, Stunts and loads more… you need to be there!
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.
Address: Cnr & Century Rd, Elsburg Rd, Brakpan, Boksburg, 1540
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: 011 898 7000